sima_telecom

1. Download attached req.rar file

2. Connect UFS and open update client
3. Click "NEXT>>"

4. Now click "Update UFS Firmware" and ask for file. Select downloaded "req.fbi" file

5. After a few sec a file "your_ufs_no.req" for example UFS no=1234 the file is 1234.req generated.

6. Now, download 2nd attached file req to fbi converter

7. Open it and click "convert req to fbi".

8. Now generated fbi file copy to your desktop.

9. Again, now click "Update UFS Firmware" and select file which copied in desktop the new generated file. 1234.fbi

10. You see in the window of update clint a message "Box key updated" and a finish message. wait for that message for a min.

11. Update your box again and reinstall UFS major suit.

Your box working again

Attached Files
rar.gif
Req.rar (83 Bytes, 0 views)
rar.gif
Twister Activator & Req 2 Fbi.rar (254.3 KB, 0 views)

answer: 100% Solution of HWK box Auth error 20

1. Download attached req.rar file

2. Connect UFS and open update client
3. Click "NEXT>>"

4. Now click "Update UFS Firmware" and ask for file. Select downloaded "req.fbi" file

5. After a few sec a file "your_ufs_no.req" for example UFS no=1234 the file is 1234.req generated.

6. Now, download 2nd attached file req to fbi converter

7. Open it and click "convert req to fbi".

8. Now generated fbi file copy to your desktop.

9. Again, now click "Update UFS Firmware" and select file which copied in desktop the new generated file. 1234.fbi

10. You see in the window of update clint a message "Box key updated" and a finish message. wait for that message for a min.

11. Update your box again and reinstall UFS major suit.

Your box working again

Attached Files
rar.gif
Req.rar (83 Bytes, 0 views)
rar.gif
Twister Activator & Req 2 Fbi.rar (254.3 KB, 0 views)

Answered: 100% Solution of HWK box Auth error 20

sir i too have the same prblm... and when am trying to do the process u said am getting 000000800 ERROR during selection of req.fbi.. help me plzz

mosu12

sir i too have the same prblm... and when am trying to do the process u said am getting 000000800 ERROR during selection of req.fbi.. help me plzz
try to update firmwere with Box repair than go to support suit and make file....