Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Samsung Galaxy S5/4/3 - IMEI Source  
IMEI Source

Welcome to the IMEI Source support forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or you may search our database posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   IMEI Source > Mobile Phone Brands -=Hardware & Software Area=- > Various mobile phones

Various mobile phones Included all others brands solutions

Old 08-17-2014, 10:43   #1
weeedy
Freak Poster

weeedy is on a distinguished road
Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Samsung Galaxy S5/4/3

“Is it possible to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S4? I accidentally delete the “Camera” folder on my S4. All my photos and videos lost. I want to get them back. Any ideas?”

Features 13 Mega-pixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, the new Samsung Galaxy S4 helps capture those fun moments with unrivalled quality and creative effects. However, data loss of Galaxy S4 may happen a lot. If you accidentally deleted or formatted precious photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy S4, don’t feel frustrated, with proper file recovery software, you can get them back in just a few clicks.

Here, Jihosoft Photo Recovery for Mac is recommended. To recover deleted photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy S4, just free download this powerful as well as simple-to-use Samsung Galaxy S4 Photo Recovery and install it on your Mac’s desktop.

Steps to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Samsung Galaxy S4

Step 1: Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 to Computer
Step 2: Define File Types and Scan Samsung Galaxy S4
Step 3: Preview and Restore Pictures from Samsung Galaxy S4

Tutorial: Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Samsung Galaxy S5/4/3 for Mac-free software download,wonderful software from cyhgoodsoft.com--Recovery/Backup/Transfer/Converter iphone/Android/ipad/ipod to computer for Window or Mac ,etc

Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 02:21   #2
Ranskmsfe

Ranskmsfe is on a distinguished road
I don't know how to punish garbage publisher . i just want to get a solution about Samsung or other Android data recovery program ,
Old 06-19-2017, 11:10   #3
Ranskmsfe

Ranskmsfe is on a distinguished road
Nice , this is a best way to solve this problem ,

Tags
deleted, galaxy, photos, recover, samsung, videos