Mobile phone recommendation with RE-7500 - IMEI Source  
IMEI Source

Welcome to the IMEI Source support forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or you may search our database posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   IMEI Source > Hardware Repair > GSM Hardware Equipments

GSM Hardware Equipments All about Hardware Instruments and equipments like Soldering Stations, Hardware Tools, Oscilloscopes , Frequency Counters ..ext!

Old 04-23-2011, 18:11   #1
gskhatni
Product Supporter

gskhatni is on a distinguished road
Mobile phone recommendation with RE-7500

RE -7500 Set up for small PCB (source Support of Jovy Systems)

Add-on:-

4 units of small PCB supporters JV-SSU (Why? to make complete close loop for application , and concentrate the heat power without any loss by the main PCB holders)

1 unit of upper heater reflector JV-UR20 (why? to make a window to focus the heating power only for the IC , which is small and have neighbor components)

Fast process to eliminate the heat stress over the PCB:-
  • power the lower heater in fast re-flow and upper in fast re-flow for, it is needed to use the machine in software (you can not heat the upper heater in park mode!) it is take from 3 to 5 minutes , and not include in the process.
  • upper heater level in 2.5 or 2 (in this distance you can not remove or solder any component it is very narrow , you have to keep this in mind)
  • T/C (thermocouple) placed as near as possible to the component, T/C diameter is 1.00mm no much free-space could be suitable, so try to find any metal frame near by the component (temperature tolerance is +5 degrees to be used. (I am using Omega wire thermo couple GG-K-24 with the machine for mobile PCB not the original one tolerance +10 degrees and stick it with kapton tape)
  • machine settings for whole process (it is not a profile or standard process it is Fast process guide line!)
    Upper heater in fast re-flow
    lower heater in preheat
    upper heater level 2.5 (or 2 for faster process , 1 for very fast process and for only small components)
    end temperature for lead free is 220 for Tin/lead is 190 ( yes over 10 degrees than standard) , the Tin/lead temperature guide is for lead free IC re-balled with Tin/lead solder paste.

Please post here your comments after trying with mobile models.

Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:34   #2
dominique971

dominique971 is on a distinguished road
Re: Mobile phone recommendation with RE-7500

Hi
i saw your tips on the website. I need some help how to start with jovy for mobile, but very big help sdcb. i have the jovy about 5 month but i dont know how to use it
if you can give me some support that would be very cool from you

thanks
Old 11-03-2011, 16:15   #3
Gsmb SHIVA

Gsmb SHIVA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Gsmb SHIVA
answer: Mobile phone recommendation with RE-7500

Plz suggest me best brand of flux tell me any seller .now i use ppd brand

Tags
mobile, phone, re7500, recommendation