Samsung’s Galaxy S4 Value Edition (GT-I9515) certified by Bluetooth SIG - IMEI Source  
IMEI Source

Welcome to the IMEI Source support forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or you may search our database posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   IMEI Source > Mobile Phone Brands -=Hardware & Software Area=- > Samsung > Samsung Update News

Samsung Update News All Samsung update news in this section.

Old 02-18-2014, 10:30   #1
IMEI Source
Product Supporter

IMEI Source is on a distinguished road
Samsung’s Galaxy S4 Value Edition (GT-I9515) certified by Bluetooth SIG

The Galaxy S4 Value Edition (GT-I9515), a device that we exclusively confirmed was in the works at Samsung, has taken a solid step forward on its way to market availability. The handset has been certified by the Bluetooth SIG a couple of days ago, which means Samsung should announce it in the near future, though like with other such knock-offs of previous devices, we’ll likely just see a quiet announcement on the company’s blog. Previous leaks suggest the Galaxy S4 Value Edition will be available in black, blue, red, purple, white, pink, and brown color variants, though we’ll no doubt see only the black and white variants at launch.
In terms of hardware, the Value Edition is similar to the flagship Galaxy S4 (5-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 600 CPU clocked at 1.9GHz), but it runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat out of the box (which means it should have a recent apps button in place of Samsung’s traditional menu key, as we’ve seen on the company’s new PRO tablets.) It’s unclear if Samsung will name it the Galaxy S4 Neo upon launch, but I guess we’ll find out before this month is over.

Offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IMEI Source For This Useful Post:

Tags
bluetooth, certified, edition, galaxy, gti9515, samsung’s, sig