iPad Stuck on the Apple Logo Screen - IMEI Source  
IMEI Source

Welcome to the IMEI Source support forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or you may search our database posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   IMEI Source > Mobile Phone Brands -=Hardware & Software Area=- > iPhone, iPod & iPad-Apple Inc. Products

iPhone, iPod & iPad-Apple Inc. Products Include iPhone 2G , iPhone 3G , iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 , iPhone 4s , iPhone 5, iPod , iPad , apple tv etc. iPhone Support & Troubleshooting Forum.

Old 09-02-2014, 09:23   #1
weeedy
Freak Poster

weeedy is on a distinguished road
iPad Stuck on the Apple Logo Screen

ďMy iPad 2 is frozen. I canít get it to get off the apple logo screen. I have tried to use the home button/wake button. Done this multiple times and it hasnít gotten me anywhere. Hope someone can help!
ďMy iPad stuck in white Apple logo screen during start-up. I tried hard restart but did not work. Then I plugged it into computer iTunes. Apple logo is still on and the computer didnít recognize the iPad. What should I do now?Ē

Have no idea about how to rescue your iPad in this occasion? Clam down now. Just one simple click can get you out of the trouble with ease. iOS Data Recovery is what we are going to introduce to you, which can detect your iPad in abnormal condition and fix it by restarting the iPad for you. No complex steps so you wonít spend too much effort to make this. Read the easy guide below and bring back your stuck iPad now.

Part 1: iPad Stuck on Apple Logo Screen
Part 2: How to Restore your iPad Data

Tutorial: iPad Stuck on the Apple Logo Screen-free software download,wonderful software from cyhgoodsoft.com--Recovery/Backup/Transfer/Converter iphone/Android/ipad/ipod to computer for Window or Mac ,etc

3 Solutions to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
How to Recover Data from A Broken / Dead iPhone
Recover Deleted iPhone Photos from iTunes Backup
How to Exit DFU Mode Safely with Your iOS Device
How to Successfully Enter the System of Your iOS Device
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
How to Recover WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Files from iPhone / iPad / iPod
4 Solutions to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone
How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone 5S / 5C / 5
Top 10 Causes of iOS Data Loss & How to Recover
How to Recover Deleted iPhone Contacts from iCloud
How to Recover Lost Contacts from iPhone 5 / 5S

Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 07:46   #2
AdrienneBailon

AdrienneBailon is on a distinguished road
Recovery mode and DFU mode restore are good solutions for fixing iPad stuck in dfu mode if you have a latest backup of the iPad. If you donít have a most current backup, the restore methods are not suggested as you may lose some data on your iPad.
Try the following solutions without restoring before you decide to restore with iTunes:
1. Force the iPad to restart;
2. Use Volume Up, Home, and Power button combinations;
3. Use a third-party tool to reinstall iOS on RecoveryTool.
Offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apple, ipad, logo, screen, stuck