Easily Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy S5 to Galaxy S6 Edge + - IMEI Source  
IMEI Source

Welcome to the IMEI Source support forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or you may search our database posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   IMEI Source > Mobile Phone Brands -=Hardware & Software Area=- > Samsung > Samsung Android based mobile phones

Samsung Android based mobile phones i9100, i9103, i9250, i9300, i9305, N7000, N7100, N7105, P3100, P5100, i8190, i717, i727, i747, i927, T999, T959, T989 aka Galaxy, Note, Nexus, Infuse, Moment, Vibrant, Stratosphere, Transform and all other android samsung phones.

Old 09-19-2015, 08:55   #1
RodneySharon

RodneySharon is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Easily Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy S5 to Galaxy S6 Edge +

If you're a Samsung S5 user thinking about switching to Galaxy S6 Edge +, you may be concerned about the transfer process. The good news is that transferring contacts from old Samsung to new one really couldn't be more simple. Follow this video and enjoy your Galaxy S6 Edge +.

Watch Video:
Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Moreover with this
> Transfer Content between iOS, Android and Nokia Symbian
> Works with Contacts, Text Messages, Photos, Music, Video and more
> Permanently Erase All Data on Your Old Phone

Offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
contacts, easily, edge, galaxy, samsung, transfer