help me for my problem - IMEI Source  
IMEI Source

Welcome to the IMEI Source support forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or you may search our database posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   IMEI Source > Mobile Phone Brands -=Hardware & Software Area=- > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones > Chinese Andriod based mobile phones

Chinese Andriod based mobile phones Included Chinese Andriod based mobile phones suggestions & solutions.

Old 06-16-2016, 00:31   #1
zorodro

zorodro is on a distinguished road
Exclamation help me for my problem

hi friend
this is my device

i cannot connect it to the livesute program it gave me fail driver for the program and my device

i keep flashing it by phonex card program but no Roms success with me
it all fail error with screen size and touche and function
any help can you do it for me
the original Rom was missed

tablet name promedia super slim model: digitab

this is the error when i use program livesute with my computer

and this is the roms i before trying it

i install all drivers i found for it but no way the same problem still show

so I cannot. Change the computer and i try this methods (change usb port , or data cable . remove older drivers and install new one. and i do not use usb hub or extension )but it's keep fail do you now any stable Rom can i flash it by phonex card program ?
and thank you all

Offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
problem